Are you facing issues with slow drains, recurring clogs, multiple clogged drains, and foul odor? If yes, it is about time that you should consider sewer inspection and repair. Sewer repair services would help address issues such as a root infiltration, clog, blockage, or other backup in your sewer line that can lead to water flooding in the entire property.
Highly rated on Yelp, Citywide Plumbing offers quality sewer repair services to its customers in San Francisco and neighboring areas. Our certified plumbing team includes experienced, licensed, bonded, and insured plumbers. Our services and solutions are backed with guarantee, quality workmanship.
Citywide Plumbing offers cleaning, replacement and repair of main sewer line. We can fix a spectrum of issues, including:
- Bellied pipe – A segment of the pipe that has sunk because of soil or ground conditions, forming a valley that gathers waste and paper.
- Blockage – Grease build up or a foreign object that is prohibiting or restricting the right flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Collapsed, offset, cracked, or broken pipe – Pipes that have been damaged because of frozen ground, shifting soil, etc.
- Off-grade pipe – Existing pipes that are made of an inferior quality material and may possibly have corroded or deteriorated.
- Roots in sewer line – Shrub or tree roots that have damaged the line and/or have invaded the sewer line, averting regular cleaning.
- Leaking joints – The broken seals between pipes, letting water to run away into the area neighboring the pipe.
- Corrosion – The pipe that has broken and/or deteriorated, resulting in a collapsed line and limiting the flow.
Why Citywide Plumbing?
Citywide Plumbing has revolutionized the industry with lasting solutions and streamlined methods. We make use of high-tech cameras to inspect the sewer. In this process, a camera is inserted into the pipe to discover the possible signs of leakage. It helps us to spot the following troubles:
- Locally Own Operated
- Deteriorated piping materials
- Leaking pipe joints
- Root intrusion
- Separated lateral joint
- Bellied drain line
- Debris blockage
- Cracked sewer lateral
Inspecting a sewer using a camera helps to find out the correct location and the reason for the leakage that further helps to keep the cost of repair low. Once the inspection is completed, we create a detailed report to provide you all the information you require for making an informed decision regarding your sewer system.
We offer exceptional customer service throughout South San Francisco, San Francisco, San Bruno, Millbrae, Daly City, Colma, Burlingame, Broadmoor, and Brisbane. Feel free to give us a call at (415) 716-1519 or (650) 993-8159 to get up front pricing and schedule reliable sewer repair services.