Are you facing issues with foul odors and clogged drains in your restaurant kitchen? If yes, it is about time that you should consider getting restaurant plumbing/drain maintenance solutions. These services would help address issues such as clogging of septic tanks, sinks & urinals, restricted passageway for dirty water, and overflowing grease traps that will finally turn to be a health hazard for your staff.
Highly rated on Yelp, Citywide Plumbing offers restaurant plumbing and drain maintenance services to its customers in San Francisco and neighboring areas. Our certified plumbing team includes experienced, licensed, bonded, and insured plumbers. Our services and solutions are backed with guarantee, quality workmanship.
What is Restaurant Maintenance?
Restaurant maintenance is an approach to keeping the restaurant in top-notch condition. In other words, restaurant plumbing maintenance is a process of regularly checking for any type of plumbing concerns. Restaurant drain maintenance is a part of optimal performance and cleanliness standards for the pipes of your restaurant.
Benefits of Restaurant Plumbing or Drain Maintenance
With regular restaurant plumbing or drain maintenance services, you’ll always be familiar with the state of your pipes, letting you to plan for repairs or any additional concerns prior to any emergency is caused. Most preventive plans for restaurant maintenance have open availability, meaning that this service can be scheduled even after hours to prevent interference for the duration of hectic service hours. To make sure an exceptional customer service, an experience plumbing contractor like Citywide Plumbing will do the best to accommodate the busy schedule of your restaurant. Regular restaurant maintenance services:
- Help to maintain the life of the urinals, sinks, and septic tanks, and keep them in good condition for longer durations.
- Help to prevent backup and clogs by trapping grease, oil and fat.
- Help to eliminate backflows.
- Help to save the environment.
Restaurant Maintenance Services by Citywide Plumbing
Citywide Plumbing specializes in restaurant plumbing/drain maintenance services. Our experienced professionals are trained in the art of deep cleaning who roll their sleeves so you can concentrate on delivering a captivating experience to your customers. We have a detailed evaluation procedure where we assess every fixture, including urinals, men’s or women’s restrooms, kitchen & floor sinks, main sewer and provide you a comprehensive written assessment of your restaurant’s plumbing health.
Citywide Plumbing offers a full spectrum of restaurant plumbing maintenance services including the installation, replacement or repair of:
- Commercial kitchen drains & sinks
- Mop sink faucets
- Bar sink faucets
- Pre-rinse faucets
- Lavatory sinks & faucets
- Jack hammer service for underground pipe repairs
- Remodeling & line change outs
- Gas lines to ovens, grills & fryers
- Urinals & toilets
- All leaks repaired
- Certified Technicians – The whole hood system is scrutinized, assessed, and cleaned by a team of certified technicians having years of experience.
- Guarantee – We promise your kitchen will pass every NFPA Standard-96 inspection.
- Flexible Scheduling – We understand your restaurant operations can’t be disrupted at peak times. You can schedule our services during the day, at night, or anytime in-between.
We strive to keep your restaurant kitchen in a like-new condition. We offer exceptional customer service and straightforward pricing. The areas we serve include South San Francisco, San Francisco, San Bruno, Millbrae, Daly City, Colma, Burlingame, Broadmoor, and Brisbane. Feel free to give us a call at (415) 716-1519 or (650) 993-8159 and get a free estimate!